Chunky Guacamole Recipe
In this blog post I would like to show you how to make chunky, delicious and very healthy Mexican guacamole that is exceptionally easy to make and is filled with vitamin E, K, B6 and K only to mention a few.
- 2 ripe avocados
- A handful of tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 lime
- Chilli flakes
- Firstly, chop your avocados in half and remove both the pits but make sure that you do not bin the pits because they will help to prevent discolouration when you try to store it due to the fact that avocado can discolour quickly once it is opened and exposed to air. Once your avocados have been chopped in half, scoop the insides out with a spoon and put them into a bowl.
- Next, chop the tomatoes into small chunks and add them into the bowl.
- After this, finely chop the onion into very small pieces.
- Now add in around a teaspoon of chilli flakes, a sprinkle of herbs and a dash of salt.
- Finally, squeeze the lime over all the ingredients and mix all of the ingredients together whilst mashing the avocado. It is up to you how much you want to mash the avocado and all of the other ingredients but personally, I prefer to keep it quite chunky.
This gluten free and vegan dish is a very tasty snack that you can rustle up in minutes and tastes great when accompanied with your favourite Mexican food or you can enjoy it on its on for a simple yet special lunch.
If you enjoyed this post then please follow my Instagram @avaology and my Bloglovin’ and Twitter @avaology.