Treasure Trove of Ten Treats for a Cosy Night In
Now that it is November and the days are getting shorter and the air is getting colder I would like to show you my ten essentials for a cosy night in:-
- Cadbury’s Hot Chocolate – just add marshmallows and cream.
- Jack Wills Red Nail Polish – the perfect colour for winter.
- Beauty Formulas Charcoal Mask – great for unclogging pores and keeping skin pampered.
- Next Dalmation Onesie – slip this on to keep you warm and cosy.
- Nestle Quality Street – which one is your favourite?
- Dirty Dancing – classic chick flick with a fantastic soundtrack, certificate 12.
- Monopoly – the ultimate board game to keep everyone entertained.
- Scholl Foot Bath – keeps feet looking and feeling good, soothing & comforting.
- Baylis & Harding Candle – helps you feel relaxed and keeps the room smelling good.
- Soap & Glory ‘Handfood’ Hand Cream – prevents dry, cracked hands in winter.
So, put on your onesie, light the candles, get your favourite DVD rolling, stick your feet in the warm foot bath and don’t forget to have your choice of chocolates to hand!
If you are the kind of person who likes to get organised and plan well ahead – this gives you some ideas for what would make up a fab Christmas Eve box for a teenage girl.
If you enjoyed this blog post then please follow me on Instagram @avaology.co.uk and on Twitter and Bloglovin’ @avaology.
Also make sure to comment below some of your essentials for a cosy night in. What are your favourites?