Delicious Dark Chocolate Cookies
Today I will be showing you my dark chocolate cookie recipe. These cookies are very easy to make and they taste amazing. The dark chocolate tastes incredible in the cookies and they taste slightly crunchy but still nice and moist. You should be able to make around 20 – 30 cookies from this mixture, depending on what size you make them.
- 4oz (100g) butter
- 4oz (100g) caster sugar
- 4oz (100g) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 6oz (175g) plain flour
- Half a teaspoon baking powder
- 6oz (175g) dark chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Beat the butter together with the sugars.
- Add in the egg and vanilla essence to the butter mixture and stir them together.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into the mixture, add the salt and mix everything together.
- Break up the dark chocolate into relatively small pieces and stir the pieces together with the rest of the mixture.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and place golf ball sized pieces of dough onto the tray and make sure leave plenty of space between each one.
- Cook the cookies for twelve minutes and leave them to cool for a couple of minutes before removing them from the tray. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this blog post then please follow me on Instagram @avaology.co.uk and on Twitter and Bloglovin’ @avaology.